and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the chapinmfg.com website
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not
limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter,
respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or
resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email
address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site
anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily
submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification
information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our
Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer
and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating
system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on
their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User
If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How We Use Collected Information
Chapin Custom Molding. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to
protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal
information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured
communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share
generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information
regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the
purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business
and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We
may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have
given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our
partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the
content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by
websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and
links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and
customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which
have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this
page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information
periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please
do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will
be deemed your acceptance of those changes.